I am Zahra Shuriye, I am a teacher's aide in George O'clair's class. What makes me smile is when I'm helping other students and what makes me happy is when they understand.
Hi my name is Sylvia Rocha and I am an ESL/GED instructor at Morgan Community College. I love to read. When I am reading my family thinks that I am crazy because I could be quietly reading then all of the sudden I am laughing out loud all by myself. So for me one of the things that makes me happy or smile is to read a good book. Reading is one of the joys in my life.
3 comments:
I am Zahra Shuriye, I am a teacher's aide in George O'clair's class. What makes me smile is when I'm helping other students and what makes me happy is when they understand.
Hi my name is Sylvia Rocha and I am an ESL/GED instructor at Morgan Community College. I love to read. When I am reading my family thinks that I am crazy because I could be quietly reading then all of the sudden I am laughing out loud all by myself. So for me one of the things that makes me happy or smile is to read a good book. Reading is one of the joys in my life.
Yes I agree reading is great. I like books that make me laugh as well.
Post a Comment