I am Zahra Shuriye,I am from Somalia, I speak Somali,Arabic,Swahili, and English. I am a teacher's aide in George O'clair's level one class.I like it so much. It's really FUN!!!
Hi,Francois, Zahra, and Abdirahman! I am not a student in your class. I am a teacher. I live in Pleasant View, Colorado. The Navajo and Ute Mountain Ute tribes are in this area. I am so glad that you are learning English. You sound great! Congratulations on posting on a blog! Leecy Wise
5 comments:
I am Francois Mafundo, I am from Congo, I am speaking Franch language.I study in ESL one class, my teacher is George O'clair, and I like my teacher.
I am Zahra Shuriye,I am from Somalia, I speak Somali,Arabic,Swahili, and English. I am a teacher's aide in George O'clair's level one class.I like it so much. It's really FUN!!!
I'm Abdirahman Hussein I'm from Somalia, and I speak Somali and a little English.
Hi,Francois, Zahra, and Abdirahman! I am not a student in your class. I am a teacher. I live in Pleasant View, Colorado. The Navajo and Ute Mountain Ute tribes are in this area. I am so glad that you are learning English. You sound great! Congratulations on posting on a blog! Leecy Wise
Leecy actually these students were in my class room when they wrote on my blog.
Post a Comment