Learn English here. Enjoy many ESL games,shows,and activities.
Monday, April 25, 2011
How about your travels?
What countries have you been to? Many people travel for fun and others travel to get to a destination. What is your reasons for traveling and to which countries or states?
2 comments:
Sylvia Rocha
said...
When I was younger, I traveled a lot around the U.S. But, it was not for fun or pleasure. I was a migrant farm worker and my family moved from state to state. Florida to pick oranges. Michigan to pick apples. Texas to pick cotton and sugar cane. Colorado to hoe sugar beets. Somewhere along the way we also worked picking pumpkins, potatoes, cucumbers, watermelons, beans, and many other crops. Someday I would like to travel to Ireland and Scotland. I would love to see the old Castles and lovely green scenery. Someday!
Sylvia, Scotland and Ireland would be nice place to visit. It sounds like you worked hard as a young person. I can see that is why you have such good work ethics.
2 comments:
When I was younger, I traveled a lot around the U.S. But, it was not for fun or pleasure. I was a migrant farm worker and my family moved from state to state. Florida to pick oranges. Michigan to pick apples. Texas to pick cotton and sugar cane. Colorado to hoe sugar beets. Somewhere along the way we also worked picking pumpkins, potatoes, cucumbers, watermelons, beans, and many other crops. Someday I would like to travel to Ireland and Scotland. I would love to see the old Castles and lovely green scenery. Someday!
Sylvia,
Scotland and Ireland would be nice place to visit. It sounds like you worked hard as a young person. I can see that is why you have such good work ethics.
Post a Comment